Sep 14, 2011

Still Relevant

Have you ever been sitting in a service and notice during the sermon someone who is feverishly writing? Maybe you wondered, “What in the world is she writing?” We’ll I’m that girl. I don’t always have the best memory so I always want to write down the gems I find in the sermons to read over and meditate on later.

It was recently that I came across the journal that held my notes from sermons I heard during my college years. As I read over the notes I realized that although quite a few years has passed, the sermon notes that I had taken were still fresh and relevant.


I'm at Laced with Grace today. Do stop by to read the rest of my article Still Relevant


Trusting Him,
~Bernadine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.