Nov 18, 2010

In His Presence

Recently I was away from home and wanted to spend a few minutes in God’s word. However there were too many distractions. No matter how much I tried I kept getting distracted and even a little frustrated because I wanted to get my daily bread which I can only get from reading the word of God. Finally I discovered a quiet spot and with my Bible and notebook settled down to spend some quiet time in the word of God.


As I read I found myself in one of my favorite books. (I can’t seem to close my Bible without stopping in and gleaning some wisdom form the book of Psalm.) For some reason this day just a portion of a verse stood out to me.


A single day in your courts is better than a thousand anywhere else! Psalm 84:10



I'm over at Laced With Grace today. I'd love for you to stop by and read the rest of my post In His Presence

























Trusting Him,



~Bernadine~




Trusting Him, ~Bernadine~

3 comments:

  1. I went to that blog and commented there Bernadine - wonderful as always.
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Psalm. We sing a praise song at church based on this psalm. I have it recorded. Let me know if you are interested and I'll email it to you. If I could figure out how to do it I would post it on my blog. It is in MP3 format.

    wb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful way with words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.