Aug 10, 2011

Finding Purpose


Photo Credit: Microsoft clipart
 It’s not easy, this writing thing. There are moments when I have lots to say and moments when I struggle to find the words.

The problem isn’t so much that I have writer's block although sometimes that plays a part.

It isn’t that I don’t have anything to say. I have lots to say on many different things.

It’s that I’m struggling to find my writing purpose.

For the ten years I published my teen girl magazine I knew exactly what I wanted to say to Girl Talk’s readers. In other words I knew my purpose for writing. However, it’s been just over a year since that chapter in my life came to a close and I find myself wondering, what is my writing purpose?

Hopefully I’ll figure it out soon, in the main time I’d love to know,
Why do you write?

Trusting Him,
 ~Bernadine~

3 comments:

  1. I love you, and all that you share. Bless you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write because God has given me something to say to His people...If the Lord doesn't give me nothing to say that day then I don't post...and I have to say it truly is a blessing when I wait on Him to tell me what to post...because I will have people say that blog was for them...when I post out of my own reason then I don't get those responses I do it then all because I feel if I am struggling in an area I know someone else is too..and if I can share with my readers then just maybe they to can feel a little better and go to God and see hope that they aren't thee only ones going through it..amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernadine, I've been having a bit of hard time finding my writing voice these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.