May 22, 2012

In God Alone...

I’m the youngest child in a family of eight.  Consequently, when I was growing up there were always people around that I could count on to be there for me when I needed them.  However, inevitably as happens in life there were times when they let me down in spite of their well meaning intentions.  To be fair I’ve done the same also.


But it just goes to prove that no matter how good our intentions are we disappoint others.  We are human, we make mistakes and we unknowingly cause pain.  Sometimes it’s not easy to let go of the pain that others cause us even when it wasn’t deliberate.  We often want to hold on to it and allow the hurt to grow instead of letting it go... 


I'm at Laced With Grace today.  Do stop by to read the rest of my post In God Alone...





1 comment:

  1. This is such a good comparison about how we need to be faithful with God...giving Him our time and attention! Thank you for that!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.