Aug 6, 2012

The Ultimate Goal


I’m not an athlete, never have been.  In fact you can say I’m not much of a sports fan except on occasion.  However once every four years I become a total fanatic about the world of sports when the Olympics come around.   I love the fact that each country sends out its best to represent them at these games.

I enjoy hearing the life stories of my favorites at the Olympics.  Knowing the time, effort and sacrifice that enabled them to reach to the moment where they become Olympians makes me to a small degree understand how devastating a loss is and how victory can make all the sacrifices seem worthwhile.

The Olympics is a place where dreams become reality for some and come crashing down for others.  It’s the place where the favorite doesn’t always win and the most unexpected sometimes happen.   As I watch, I applaud, celebrate and commiserate with those who participate in these games.  I admire their dedication but most of all I am inspired by their passion...


I'm at Laced With Grace today.  I'd love for you to stop by to read the rest of my post The Ultimate Goal.











Trusting Him,
 ~Bernadine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.