Sep 5, 2013

It's Gonna Be Alright

I jumped in my car and turned on the engine.  It felt as if the weight of the world was on my shoulders.  My eyes were heavy from tears that were so close I could feel them about to fall.  I had just gotten some distressing news and I wasn’t sure what it meant and how to process it.
Questions weighed heavily on my mind as I mentally prepared myself for the period of tears and questions I was about to enter with my heavenly father. However before the first tear could trickle down my cheek I heard the lyrics to a song coming across my car radio...
I'm at Laced With Grace Today.  I'd love it if you'd stop by and read the rest of my post It's Gonna Be Alright

Trusting Him,
~Bernadine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.