Oct 3, 2013

Stepping Out in Faith

Life is strange sometimes.  Just as you get to a place where life is going along seemingly well and you are happy inhabiting your comfort zone, you suddenly start longing for more.  You want something to change.  Maybe you have a “dream job” in mind that you would like to go after.  Maybe it’s moving someplace new or a million other scenarios. However with each one of them, risk is involved.

The big question is do I want to risk what I have now for something that may or may not pan out? Do I have enough faith to believe that it will work out?
I'm at Laced With Grace Today.  I'd love it if you'd stop by and read the rest of my post Stepping Out in Faith
Trusting Him,
~Bernadine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.