Oct 12, 2013

Not One Sin


I had a dream one night,
That the rapture had taken place.
And too my sad dismay,
I had been left behind.

I screamed and cried in disbelief.
Lord why am I still here?
I did everything I knew to do,
In preparation for your coming.

I’ve preached your word,
I’ve witnessed, to sinners everywhere.
Now I’ve found that you have come,
And left me in despair.

In my dream, I heard a voice
Speak sadly in my ear,
My child I love you dearly,
But not one sin can enter here.

On that note, I then awaken
Feeling shivers down my spine,
Determined within my heart,
To be ready at all times.

Trusting Him,
 ~Bernadine~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's enough to leave one shaken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Wanda. Thank God it wasn't reality:)

      Delete

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.