Nov 5, 2013

Living in Fast Forward Mode

Have you ever watched a movie in fast forward mode?  Doesn't make much sense does it?  I've watched enough movies to know that in order to get the full effect and understanding of the movie, I have to watch it at its intended pace.  When I do fast forward through what I consider the boring parts of the movies, I actually find myself having to rewind because I don't quite understand what is happening and in those moments I realize that even the "boring" parts have its purpose.

Unfortunately, sometimes I treat my life with a little less respect and reverence than I do those movies. As I reflect on my life, the memories roll through my mind like scenes from a movie.  However, the scenes are all in fast forward mode.  

I'm at Laced With Grace today.  I'd love it if you'd stop by to read the rest of my post Living in Fast Forward Mode.


Trusting Him, ~Bernadine~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.