Jan 25, 2011

Choose Him More

I don’t usually post to my blog on Sundays. However, on Sunday Jan 16th, some thoughts came to mind and I quickly wrote a short post, entitled “Just Do It” and pressed publish. It could have been my last post. The following evening I was in a car accident. Thankfully no one was hurt.

At the moment before impact my life didn’t flash before my eyes as people often say it does. It happened too quickly. There was much time for reflections afterward however.

As I sat at home later that night, still quite shaken I thought about my day, weekend and the previous week. Thoughts of, “Am I living in readiness for His coming?” and “Were my decisions in those previous days pleasing to my Lord?” flew through my mind.




I'm over at Laced With Grace today. I'd love for you to stop by and read the rest of my post Choose Him More



Trusting Him,
~Bernadine~

1 comment:

  1. I love this devotional! I am glad you are still on this earth to share your words and wisdom with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Do leave a note so I can return the compliment.